The ACSU Early Education Program offers educational services to young children in Bridport, Cornwall, Middlebury, Ripton, Salisbury, Shoreham, and Weybridge. The following services are offered free of charge to qualified children:
- Developmental screening in local school districts;
- Outreach services in homes and childcare settings;
- Speech, Occupational and Physical Therapy;
- Teachers licensed by the Vermont Department of Education;
- NAEYC accredited classroom programs;
- Free or reduced breakfast and lunch for qualified students;
- Curriculum based program following the Vermont Early Learning Standards
Is your child eligible?
To find out if your child would qualify for services through ACSU Early Education Program, contact our office at 382-1760, or call your local school district to find out when the annual screening will be held.